By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Feedback Fixers’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Feedback Fixers’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Feedback Fixers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Feedback Fixers’s web site are provided “as is”. Feedback Fixers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Feedback Fixers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Feedback Fixers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Feedback Fixers’s Internet site, even if Feedback Fixers or a Feedback Fixers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Feedback Fixers’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Feedback Fixers does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Feedback Fixers may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Feedback Fixers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Feedback Fixers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Feedback Fixers of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Feedback Fixers’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of AZ without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
8. Engagement & Contract
A contract with FeedbackFixers, a FeedbackClarity company, is defined as a 30 day term engagement. Actions of such are defined at the minimum of monitoring of the account actively. FeedbackClarity takes the position to try to service the client at its utmost best efforts to achieve the services offered. A renewal of contract is defined by a client submitting payment for a new 30 day term as the previous term ends. This is done digitally via credit card or physically by check or other sources of funding. Upon the renewal, FeedbackClarity continues its service without interruption. FeedbackClarity cannot be held liable for issues arising with the client that are out of its control, including but not limited to account removal of access to the clients Amazon account or any other limitation of access. All cancelations must be done in written format by email sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with a 30 day notice. Any payments made will be considered in good faith and a contract renewal of the 30 day term will be in place until payment is removed with the above said 30 day notice to cancel.