There are only 2 ways to get negative feedback removed and nothing else: Ask to have it removed by amazon or ask the customer to remove it. Here are the challenges of each:
Ask the customer to remove it:
- Its nearly impossible to have customers respond after a sale occurs
- You cannot bribe or solicit any $ in turn for removing feedback. Will prompt account suspension
- Contact info is usually masked to customers, and the chance of your email/message getting through is low
- You can try to mail a “token of appreciation” to the customer, but its not 100% certain they will follow through
Ask Amazon to remove it:
- You can now only use the bot to remove feedback
- Once you get denied, you have 1 appeal in 30 days that you can ask to remove that feedback
- Staff at Amazon don’t always read your messaging or skim over it. Most get denied.
So what do you do?
- Try, try, and keep trying. always try to reach out to your customer. Ensure you write a REAL EMAIL and not just copy paste some generic email or use a solicitation service to fight negative feedback. You will just upset people more.
- Change your practices to get less negative feedback; identify your root cause.
- Use a service like feedbackfixers to take care of the above hands off.